Careers at Mountleigh
Mountleigh Oil and Energy Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, you will deepen your skills, broaden your knowledge, and enlarge your thinking if you become part of our family.
Becoming part of our team is in itself empowering as we cherish young, vibrant, skillful and focused work force to drive our growth potentials. The reward system is merit driven and encourages initiative.
Our core HR policy is to attract, develop and retain the best talent for our business, challenge our people, demonstrate a “can-do” attitude and foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
Human Capital Development
Human Capital is asserted to be the most important element of success in business today and we at Mountleigh Oil and Energy Limited hold it at great value.
Here at Mountleigh we develop our employees to bridge any gaps in knowledge/skills and we create and cultivate environments in which our employees can rapidly learn and apply every new idea and knowledge.
We engage and train young, talented and energetic people who are eager to learn. People who would work confidently with enthusiasm in other to acquire knowledge and expertise.
Job Position: Cathodic Protection (CP) Engineer
Job Summary: Has overall responsibility and leads the CP team in the field execution of all CP installation works. Also, provides project management support services in the office; whenever required.
- Reviews design documents and make input for completeness.
- Drives and ensures the availability of all resources; materials, tools and equipment required for the installation works
- Coordinate and mobilize resources to site for field installation.
- Complete site preparatory activities, commence and complete site installation works
- Complete installation works, pre-commission and commissioning of installed CP systems
- Carry out project management duties as will be assigned from time to time
- Focal point on site in relation with client supervising team
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields of engineering – chemical, electrical or mechanical. A Master’s degree in corrosion engineering will be an added advantage
- 3 -5 years demonstrable working experience in the installation of CP (sacrificial and impressed) systems
- Minimum HSSE Level 3
- Possession of Occupational Safety and Health Professional(OSHA)
- Possession of NACE I and/or NACE II certification
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Words, Excel, Power-point and MS Project portfolios
- Project management experience
- Any other relevant experience
- Effective communication ability (written and oral)
Method of Application: Qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com