Cathodic Protection System
Every buried metallic structure requires one form of corrosion control or the other because every buried (in the ground or water) metallic structure corrodes. Mountleigh has the expertise in mitigating the high rate of corrosion in buried metallic pipelines, underground and above storage tanks, jetties, etc.
We achieved corrosion control and mitigation system through either: Impress Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) installation or Galvanic Anode System installation also known as Temporary Cathodic Protection System (TCP).
Induced Ac Interference Mitigation
Also we have the unique expertise in Induced AC interference mitigation for pipeline facilities that share right of way with national grid. Is your pipeline presently sharing right of way with the national and you are contemplating re-routing your pipeline? Do not border any more about the dangers and the CAPEX. We have a definite solution for you.
Above Ground Storage Tank CP
Are you building a new tank farm and you are bothered about the unreliability of very old technology of seating your tank base on bitumen sand, which harbors pockets moisture that create corrosion hotspots and without any form of monitoring. We have the latest under-tank corrosion control technology which cathodically protects the tank base and also give room for tank base sectional monitoring.
Specialised Surveys for DCIM
Nearly all underground pipeline facilities that have been buried for more than 10years must develop coating disbondment at one point or the other due to factors such as – coating age, seasonal changes, human impact, bad cathodic protection system etc. Most of the pipelines are impacted by the conditions mentioned above therefore the problem of disbondment should be in place.
The problem of disbondment can be identified and rectified before they become hazards that will lead to oil spill, pipeline explosions etc., through application of specialized DCIM surveys such DCVG and CIPS.
We advise that you carry out such survey on pipeline facilities annually to reduce the potential problems of pipeline leakage or explosion, community invasion to your facility and settlements, facility shut down, loss of revenue, CAPEX on pipe section replacement, government regulatory agency fine etc.
Call on us today to save you from the impending hazards.
Cathodic Protection Products
The following quality products which meets ISO9001 & 18001 standards are made available through Mountleigh in Nigeria from our exclusive OEM partners Cathodic Protection Company Ltd UK;
• Transformer Rectifier Units (Manual, Automatic – Oil/Air Cooled)
• Mixed Metal Oxide Anodes, Elgard Licensed Supplier
• Silicon Iron Anodes (Bare & Canistered)
• Magnesium Anodes
• Carbonaceous Backfill
• Anode, Cathode, Bond Boxes
• Explosion Proof Equipment & Spark Gaps
• Polarisation Cells & Cathodic Isolators, Rustrol™ Distributor
• Cable & Cable Accessories
• Pipeline Flange Insulation Kits & Isolation Joints
• Test Equipment, CIPS & DCVG Equipment
• Cathodic Protection Data Management, American Innovations Distributor
• Reference Electrodes (Portable & Permanent)
Some Major Projects Completed
• $6.5M CP project at Escravos Gas to Liquid Project (EGTL) in partnership with Cathodic Protection Company UK.
• AC survey, investigation and recommendation for mitigation induced AC on the 18”x 60km gas pipeline that runs parallel to 132KV transmission line from Ikot Abasi power plant for SEPTA ENERGY LTD at Akwa-Ibom State.
• Installation of CPS for 6nos above ground storage tanks at Quadariff Khartoum in North Sudan.